Policy makers and officials from ministries; local governments and government authorities; representatives from the private sector i.e. employer organisations, national confederation of industries/unions/organisations together with finance institutions, foundations, agencies and board members from medium and large sized enterprises.
Participants should meet the following requirements:
- fluency in English
- computer skills
- interest in exploring and applying new approaches
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in current position
- affiliation with a Danida-supported programme/project
- An Enabling PPP Framework
- Identification of PPP Projects
- Analysis and Appraisal of PPP Projects
- PPP and Perspectives of the Private Sector
- Managing PPP Procurement Processes
- Management of PPP Projects
- UN Guiding Principles and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Available Funding for PPP Preparation
- Danida Business Instruments
The course duration is 2 weeks in Denmark.
The course is co-funded by Danida Capacity Development Support Programme. After selection of course participants, the Danida programmes/projects are charged a non-refundable amount of DKK 7,000 per participant per tutorial week in Denmark.
Total funding needs are DKK 14,000 per participant. This includes study fees, accommodation, allowances, insurances and international transport.
Place of Study
Cowi, Copenhagen (www.cowi.dk)