To make the most of opportunities, an individual or an organization must have both the will and the ability to take action. For member organizations to increase their efficiency and effectiveness a certain level of competencies and capacities needs to be anchored well within the organization.
Business sector member organizations, such as employers’ associations, chambers of commerce, trade unions as well as tripartite organizations working on social dialogue principle.
- Three years of professional experience and preferably six months experience from a Danida supported programme.
- A high level of command of English (reading speaking, listening and writing)
- Computer literacy.
Competencies regarding social partnership approaches to a level whereby they are, within their own organization, able to prepare social partnership initiatives and engage in social dialogue with their partners.
- What is Social Partnership (SP)?
- Objectives, roles and tasks of a membership organization
- National processes existing for SP
- Who and how to engage members in an organization
- Introduction to negotiation skills for social dialogue
Relevant case studies will be applied. Special focus will be on applicability to participants’ own organizations.
Classroom-based sessions with presentations and group work, with one or two excursions to appropriate Danish organizations.
The course is co-financed by Danida Capacity Development Support Programme. After selection of course participants, the supporting Danida Programme/project/NGO will be charged a non-refundable amount of DKK 3,500 per participant per study week. Thus, total funding needs are DKK 7,000. This includes study fee, accommodation, international travel, insurance and allowances.
Place of Study
The course will take place at the main campus of AARHUS TECH.