The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU) is a programme committee under the Danish Council for Strategic Research which advises the Minister for Development Cooperation regarding research applications under the competitive funds.
The appointed Committee for 2015-2017 has the following members:
- Professor, PhD, Flemming Konradsen, University of Copenhagen, Chairman.
- Associate Professor, PhD, Kåre Lehman Nielsen, Aalborg University, Vice-Chairman.
- Professor, PhD, Stefano Ponte, Copenhagen Business School.
- Professor, PhD, Morten Bøås, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
- Professor, PhD, Nancy K. N. Karanja, University of Nairobi.
- Associate Professor, PhD, Annette Skovsted Hansen, University of Århus.
- Head of Evaluation and Research, Nanna Hvidt, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
FFU is subject to the qualification rules of the Danish Council for Strategic Research. Please see the guidelines here.