The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU) is a programme committee under the Innovation Fund Denmark which advises the Minister for Development Cooperation regarding research applications under the competitive funds.
The Committee appointed for 2015-2017 has the following members:
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Flemming Konradsen, University of Copenhagen, Chairman.
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Kåre Lehman Nielsen, Aalborg University, Vice-Chairman.
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Stefano Ponte, Copenhagen Business School.
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Morten Bøås, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
· Professor, PhD, Ms. Nancy K. N. Karanja, University of Nairobi.
· Associate Professor, PhD, Ms. Annette Skovsted Hansen, University of Århus.
· Professor, PhD, Ms. Kristi Anne Stølen, University of Oslo.
· Associate Professor, PhD, Mr. Erik Skov Madsen, University of Southern Denmark (Odense).
· Head of Evaluation and Research, Ms. Nanna Hvidt, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The FFU is subject to the disqualification rules by the Innovation Fund Denmark. Please see the binding guidelines here.