The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU) is a programme committee under the Innovation Fund Denmark which advises the Minister for Development Cooperation regarding research applications under the competitive funds.
The Committee appointed for 2015-2017 has the following members:
· Professor, PhD, Flemming Konradsen, University of Copenhagen, Chairman.
· Professor, PhD, Kåre Lehman Nielsen, Aalborg University, Vice-Chairman.
· Professor, PhD, Stefano Ponte, Copenhagen Business School.
· Professor, PhD, Morten Bøås, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
· Professor, PhD, Nancy K. N. Karanja, University of Nairobi.
· Associate Professor, PhD, Annette Skovsted Hansen, University of Århus.
· Professor, PhD, Kristi Anne Stølen, University of Oslo.
· Associate Professor, PhD, Erik Skov Madsen, University of Southern Denmark (Odense).
· Head of Evaluation and Research, Nanna Hvidt, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The FFU is subject to the disqualification rules by the Innovation Fund Denmark. Please see the binding guidelines here.