The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU) is a programme committee under the Innovation Fund Denmark which advises the Minister for Development Cooperation regarding research applications under the competitive funds.
The Committee appointed for 2018-2020 has the following members:
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Flemming Konradsen, University of Copenhagen, Chairman
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Kåre Lehman Nielsen, Aalborg University, Vice-Chairman
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Stefano Ponte, Copenhagen Business School
· Professor, PhD, Mr. Morten Bøås, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs
· Associate Professor, PhD, Ms. Annette Skovsted Hansen, University of Aarhus
· Professor, PhD, Ms. Kristi Anne Stølen, University of Oslo
· Associate Professor, PhD, Mr. Erik Skov Madsen, University of Southern Denmark (Odense)
· Associate Professor, PhD, Ms. Flora Kessy, Tanzanian Training Centre for International Health
· Professor, PhD, Ms. Ama de-Graft Aikins, University of Ghana
· Head of Evaluation and Research, Ms. Nanna Hvidt, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The FFU is subject to the disqualification rules by the Innovation Fund Denmark. Please see the binding guidelines here.