The assessment of the applications for unallocated funds in the BSU3 programme has now been concluded, and the result can be found here.
The six partnerships are described in project documents prepared by the university consortia, and can be downloaded below.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Kumasi, Ghana) [Project doc]
- University of Ghana (Accra, Ghana) [Project doc]
- Gulu University (Gulu, Uganda) [Project doc]
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (Moshi, Tanzania) [Project doc]
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (Morogoro, Tanzania) [Project doc]
- State University of Zanzibar (Zanzibar, Tanzania) [Project doc]
BSU 3 documents and templates:
- Appendix 1: 2019 Annual Progress Reporting template.
- Appendix 2: BSU3 Disbursement Request Form.
- Appendix 3: Annual Accounts Form.
- Appendix 4: Template for Management Endorsement of Accounts for the Danish Research Partners (if the audit responsibility rests with the National Audit Office of Denmark).
- Appendix 5: N/A
- Appendix 6: Partnership Agreement template.
- Appendix 7: Audit Instructions and appendices. (Rules for Audit – diagram).
- BSU3 Administrative Program Cycle – planning, monitoring and reporting – updated 01 Aug 2019.
- Concept Note, incl. Process Action Plan for BSU III.
- Eligibility Paper – What can be funded within BSU III?
- Implementation Plans.
- Format for the Partnership Proposal.
- Budget form.
- Appraisal Report – full version.
- Summary of Recommendations of the Appraisal.
- Programme Document.
- Annexes to Programme Document (incl. the partnership proposals).
Overviews of Danida supported research activities in BSU countries can be downloaded below:
For further detailed information on the individual projects, please go to Danida Fellowship Centre Research Portal – http://drp.dfcentre.com