The six partnerships are described in project documents prepared by the university consortia, and can be downloaded below.
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Kumasi, Ghana) [Project doc]
- University of Ghana (Accra, Ghana) [Project doc]
- Gulu University (Gulu, Uganda) [Project doc]
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (Moshi, Tanzania) [Project doc]
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (Morogoro, Tanzania) [Project doc]
- State University of Zanzibar (Zanzibar, Tanzania) [Project doc]
DropBox Pro document folder (as project repository)
A new feature is available from DFC meaning that all projects will be offered the possibility of opening a DropBox Pro folder with DFC, who will provide access to a dedicated folder at the project coordinator’s disposal, e.g. functioning as a repository for project documents, hence enabling all relevant project members to have access to the latest version of any document in the project.
The folder will be available/allocated to the project upon request from the project coordinator. Send an email to DFC at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the folder, while at the same time indicating a name/acronym for the folder, besides the official project number (e.g. 17-04-KU). This enables DFC to create the folder and send a sharing link to the project coordinator, who is then in turn free to invite all colleagues as he/she wishes by sharing the link. DFC carries all costs related to the DropBox folder.
BSU 3 documents and templates:
- Appendix 1: Annual Progress Reporting template.
- Appendix 2: BSU3 Disbursement Request Form.
- Appendix 3: Annual Accounts Form.
- Appendix 4: Template for Management Endorsement of Accounts for the Danish Research Partners (if the audit responsibility rests with the National Audit Office of Denmark).
- Appendix 5: N/A
- Appendix 6: Partnership Agreement template.
- Appendix 7: Audit Instructions and appendices. (Rules for Audit – diagram).
- BSU3 Administrative Program Cycle – planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Concept Note, incl. Process Action Plan for BSU III.
- Eligibility Paper – What can be funded within BSU III?
- Implementation Plans.
- Format for the Partnership Proposal.
- Budget form.
- Appraisal Report – full version.
- Summary of Recommendations of the Appraisal.
- Programme Document.
- Annexes to Programme Document (incl. the partnership proposals).
Overviews of Danida supported research activities in BSU countries can be downloaded below:
For further detailed information on the individual projects, please go to Danida Fellowship Centre Research Portal – http://drp.dfcentre.com