Window 2 Call 2020 – Research Grants, Phase 1
Universities and research institutions from Denmark can apply for grants to research collaboration projects in selected growth countries – Window 2.
The thematic focus areas are aligned with the themes of the Strategic Sector Cooperation.
The 2020 Call for research in selected growth countries are:
- Renewable energy
- Environment, including manufacturing, urban development and waste
- Water resources, including urban water
- Food quality
- Health systems including occupational health and safety (OHS)
- Maritime development
The granted projects are up to three years of duration and up to five million DKK.
The application round is two-phased:
- Phase 1 is the first step of a process in which applicants submit a brief research proposal.
- Phase 2 is the submission of a full application by those selected (“prequalified”) in Phase 1.
The applicants must fill in the electronic application form. Select: ”W2 Research in growth countries phase 1”. Only prequalified applicants can gain access.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
For questions concerning the application procedures and in general relating to this Call for applications, please contact the Research Unit at Danida Fellowship Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful guides in the preparation of applications