The Research Management Team at Danida Fellowship Centre is responsible for the administration of research cooperation programmes on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. The political and strategic aspects of the support to development research are retained in the Ministry.
This research administration includes:
- managing the application process
- acting as secretariat for the Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU)
- providing conditions and guidelines for funding opportunities
- providing information and administrative assistance to applicants and beneficiaries
- signing grant agreements
- grant management and contact with research project holders, hereunder disbursements, and accounts and reports
- monitoring of the projects’ progress and on-site project visits
- disseminating project results.
Please contact the Research Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.