– Evaluation of Danida Support to Development Research (2008-2018), click here
– Opportunities, challenges – and bad weather – Experiences and reflections of African researchers involved in Danida funded research capacity building 1989-2019, click here
– Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2015, click here
– Strategic Framework for Danish Support for Development Research 2014-2018, click here
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark’s Research Organisation and Think Tanks, click here
– Partners in Danish development cooperation, review the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
– The Danida statement on the research support in previous years see (2014 Report on support to development research 2014) Forskningsredegørelse.
– Cooperation with Multilateral and International Organisations.
– Link to the free app “Rejseklar” (in Danish), available at website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark: http://um.dk/da/rejse-og-ophold/rejse-til-udlandet/um-rejseklar-app/
– Find us abroad – List of Danish embassies and consulates at website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.
– For online registration at Danskerliste/Danes abroad – Register here at the link to the online registration system. It is free of charge and voluntary to create a profile and enter information in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark’s database of Danes abroad.
– Globelics – The Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems – is a research network; website for Globelics. Read also: Globelics factsheet. Website for AfricaLics and link to the 2016 up-date of the AfricaLics Baseline Survey. Further information about AfriLics is found at: AfriLics factsheet.