Invitation for tenders
In accordance with the new rules for competition (“Konkurrenceloven”), DFC will apply the following methods of selecting study places:
- Single source selection for contracts not exceeding DKK 250,000.
- Limited competitive tendering for contract above DKK 250,000 and not exceeding DKK 500,000. This procedure allows only the places of study invited by DFC to submit tenders.
- Open tendering for contracts exceeding DKK 500,000.
Prospective tenderers are expected to keep themselves updated on future possibilities via the DFC web site, being either calls for open tenders or notice about expected future contracts in the second category for which potential places of study are invited to indicate their interest in a short capability statement.
2016 Tenders (CLOSED)
Framework Agreement – Roster – deadline has passed. The selected organizations/consortia for the ‘DFC Roster of Capacity Development Service Providers’ are the Tana-led consortium, the COWI-led consortium, the Konsulentnetværket-led consortium, the PEMconsult-led consortium, NIRAS, and the Nordic Consulting Group led consortium.
2015 Tenders (CLOSED)
- A Human Rights Based Approach to Development – deadline has passed. Contract was awarded to NCG
- Results Based Management – Achieving Results, Fostering Change – deadline has passed. Contract was awarded to COWI
2014 Tenders (CLOSED)
In 2014, Danida Fellowship Centre will put out the following three courses for tender (these courses have the private sector as a main target group):
- Sustainable Agriculture Deadline has passed. Contract was awarded to NIRAS and Organic Denmark
- Corporate Social Responsibility Deadline has passed. Contract was awarded to Grontmij and Sociability
- Equitable and Sustainable Use and Valuation of Natural Resources Deadline has passed. Contract was awarded to Grontmij and IBIS
2013 Tenders (CLOSED)
In 2013, Danida Fellowship Centre will put out the following courses for tender (courses to be organised from 2014):
- Organisational Change Management – deadline has expired. Contract to be awarded to Grontmij.
- Public Private Partnership – deadline has expired. Contract to be awarded to COWI.
- Public Sector Leadership – deadline has expired. Contract to be awarded to Rambøll Management.
2012 Limited Competitive Tenders (CLOSED)
Gender Mainstreaming (sent to CISU, Grontmij, “Rights and Diversity Forum” and Tana Copenhagen). Contract awarded to Grontmij.
Financial Management and Good Governance (sent to COWI, Grontmij, LGDK, Rambøll Management and Tana Copenhagen). Contract awarded to Rambøll Management.