Strategic Sector Cooperation
We offer opportunities for lifelong learning for partners under the Strategic Sector Cooperation as part of the DFC Scholarship Programme. The are several ways for sector counsellors and Danish partner authorities to get involved and use our support:
- Contact us with ideas for new courses or learning opportunities. We offer new ones every year.
- Provide input for how to improve current courses. This is our best resource to ensure relevant high quality courses!
- Provide input into our Annual Survey. We use it when planning next year’s courses.
- Take part in our Reference Group. It is vital for us to ensure our services match your needs.
- Contact us for support to identify the learning and capacity needs of your partners.
- Ask for our support to define the capacity development approach for your project or to set and evaluate the capacity development targets.
You decide how much you want to be involved!
Check our Guidelines for more information, including how to nominate candidates for our courses.