Advisory research committees
The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research (FFU) is a programme committee that advises the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark regarding Danida’s support to development research.
The Consultative Research Committee for Development Research is responsible for assessing research funding proposals and advises the Ministry in matters regarding the awards of the competitive funds for development research projects, as well as quality assurance of the research projects.
The FFU members are subject to the disqualification rules by the Innovation Fund Denmark.
The Consultative Research Committee
The FFU appointed for 2021 has the following members:
- Professor, PhD, Mr. Flemming Konradsen, University of Copenhagen, Chairman
- Professor, PhD, Mr. Kåre Lehman Nielsen, Aalborg University, Vice-Chairman
- Professor, PhD, Mr. Morten Bøås, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs
- Associate Professor, PhD, Ms. Annette Skovsted Hansen, University of Aarhus
- Professor Emeritus, PhD, Ms. Kristi Anne Stølen, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor, PhD, Mr. Erik Skov Madsen, University of Southern Denmark (Odense)
- Associate professor, PhD, Ms. Linley Chiwona-Karltun, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Associate professor, PhD, Ms. Christine Noe, University of Dar es Salaam
- Head of Department, PhD, Ms. Nanna Hvidt, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.