Waste and groundwater management Inspirational webinar and debate
As a Danida Fellow or partner interested in water-related challenges, you are invited to join the inspirational water debate on water management on Monday 16 October 2023 at 5pm-7pm CET via Danida Fellowship Centre’s LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter(X). Join us live at:
This debate offers the opportunity to be inspired by new and innovative methodologies in your field of interest, as well as to connect with like-minded Danida Fellows and other water professionals worldwide.
The debate is organised by Danida Fellowship Centre and moderated by: Nicola Balbarini, Water Resources Expert, DHI
- Collaboration on Nature-based Solutions for Sustainable Cities: Exploring Novel Transdisciplinary Research Approaches for Waste & Water, South Africa by Maya Pasgaard, Assistant Professor at Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Navigating the Tide: Ensuring Water Security – The Case for Comprehensive Balance in Access, Quality, and Sustainability of Groundwater, Ghana by Jesse Kazapoe, Head of White Volta River Basin.
- Delivering water resilience in coastal and rural areas to build sustainable local economy, Indonesia by Ms Shana Fatina, CEO, Komodo Water and President Director, Labuan Bajo Flores Tourism Authority, Indonesia.
- Institutional bricolage and the provision of urban infrastructure in Tema, Ghana by Professor Martin OTENG-ABABIO, University of Ghana.
- Combined Biological Filtration and Activated Sludge process, South Africa by Mr Funani Owen Ramalamula, City of Tshwane.
This debate will be an opportunity for you to
- Learn from experts and fellows in the field of wastewater and groundwater
- Gain knowledge to strengthen sustainable management of water resources
- Explore innovative ways to support robust decision-making.
Go back to all stories